[vc_row][vc_column][vc_icon type=”entypo” icon_entypo=”entypo-icon entypo-icon-attach” background_style=”rounded-outline” size=”lg” align=”center” css_animation=”appear”][ultimate_spacer height=”10″][vc_column_text css_animation=”appear”]
Registration starts on February 1, 2016 and ends on May 20, 2016. No registration will be accepted after the day announced.
All presenters must pay the registration fee before May 20, 2016 and e-mail the receipt of their payment along with their paper prepared by using the template provided (see the Submission section for the templates).
Registration fee includes:
- one paper to be presented and published,
- attendance to all sessions,
- a print copy of the program including the abstracts,
- publication of the paper in the book with an ISBN (will be handed on site)
- finger food and soft drinks served during the coffee breaks,
- a welcome cocktail,
- transportation to the lunch site,
- certificate of presentation.
- a file folder containing A4 size papers and symposium documents (pens and pencils will be distributed free-of-charge).
Co-authors must register separately in order to attend the sessions at a reduced fee of 100 Turkish Liras. No fee is necessary if co-authors will not attend the meeting. Each additional paper requires an extra amount of 50 Turkish Liras (20 US Dollars or 30 Euros).
No more than two papers can be accepted for presentation and publication. Registration fee does not include accommodation or transportation and we cannot accept payment at the registration desk during the symposium. Fees paid are not returnable.
Here is the info on the registration fee:
Fee paid before March 15, 2016:
200 Turkish Liras (70 US Dollars or 65 Euros)
Fee paid between March 16 through May 20, 2016:
300 Turkish Liras (100 US Dollars or 90 Euros)