The 3rd International Language, Culture and Literature Symposium
June 15-16, 2017
The 3rd International Language, Culture and Literature Symposium aims to bring together academics, teachers, and artists to exchange information and share their experiences, ideas, and research results about all aspects of arts, social sciences, cultural studies, film and media studies, history and interdisciplinary studies. The symposium will be held on the days of June 15-16, 2017. The symposium will be held at Akdeniz University’s Faculty of Letters, Department of English Language and Literature, Antalya, Turkey. Academics, independent researchers, teachers, artists/performers, and graduate students are invited to submit and present their work.
This year’s theme is “identities.” Any paper, poster or workshop that is closely related with the concept of “identities” is invited. Please use the submission system to send your abstract between 250 to 300 words. All papers will be published in the e-proceedings with an ISBN number.
- Deadline for abstract submission: April 30, 2017
- Notification of acceptance: May 5, 2017
- Deadline for presenters’ registration: May 20, 2017
- Symposium days: June 15-16, 2017
- Submission of full-text manuscripts: June 30, 2017
- Publication of the e-Proceedings: July 10, 2017
- Participation fee is 250 Turkish Liras which includes:
- attendance to all sessions,
- two lunches (three-course plus salad and dessert),
- file folder including the book of abstracts,
- tea, coffee, soft drinks, cookies and finger food throughout the symposium,
- e-proceedings with an ISBN.